About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Monday, 6 January 2014

12 Months - January

Here's my January garden, all a bit sad now the leaves have finally gone. It was a very frosty morning when I took the photo as well.

I am loving my 12 months journal, it is quite colourful, here's an overview.

1 comment:

Karen Gist said...

I still love the idea of this BJ. Its a lovely record of your garden :D xxx