I must say that doing WOYWW on a weekly basis gives me a chance to take stock of the week gone by and all I have achieved, and this week it seems to be more than I even noticed which is very pleasing indeed.
So exactly what did I do? The different items are highlighted so you can link to the original post if you want more detail.
1) The first half of my 52 weeks spread.
2) My DLP diary round-up for the 5 January prompts.
There is also my Timmy Tag die awaiting some die cutting for friends, and the Sensodyne toothpaste box awaiting decorating as it is just the right size for 6 Distress Markers - yes I only have 6!
3) The decorated envelope for my 12 months journal, in the background behind the tags.
4) And horrah - my Timmy Tag at last! A joint project as it is one of my 12 months Cotton Traders recycled tags for the January pocket.
I also finished up my other 2 scrap pages.
And the blue and green items you might wonder, well they are to make up a little house decoration for my Aunt's birthday on Saturday, so I must get a move on with that if I am going to post it tomorrow!
And finally, my much used Nexus 7 for dummies book - jolly handy.
Might have to leave my replies until later in the week, but if you comment and leave your number "I'll be there!" I always try my best to return the visit but some desks/links prove impossible, especially in the Google+ department. I'll do my best. Happy WOYWW everyone.
- Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.