About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 2 January 2014

WOYWW #239 - Day Late (hangs head in shame)

Oh how could I forget WOYWW and right on the first day of the year too. Hope I'll be allowed to link up despite my tardiness. Here's my desk in quite a mess for me. My BIA is still out after my momentous binding of my first two books (only a year since I got it!!) Check out Tim's Tag book and Alpha Challenge book

I have made a replica of my December Timmy Tag for my Mother's birthday on 11th as she liked it so much.

I have started the Documented life project in a small diary I got for Christmas, not sure where I am going with this or the other 12 month projects I have signed up for.
The Documented Life ProjectJournal 52, Psalm 52

But all in all I have made a mess! Happy New Year Everyone.

12 comments:

Anne said...

Hi BJ I must admit I wondered where you had got to yesterday. Never mind better late than never.
I've also signed up for the documented life project - I fancied doing something different - hope I'm up to the challenge. Anne x

Dawn said...

What a lovely busy, creative desk sweetie. I'm sure they won't mind your late link in the slightest sweetie, its that time of year when the days/dates run away from us all for a while tee hee.
Huge hugs x x x x

Helen said...

Never too late! Your desk looks as interesting as always, and well done for using your BIA! Hope to see you next week for craft club, I really hope I'm home in time this month!

Helen said...

sorry forgot my number - which I'd have got wrong cos it's changed - 16 now!!

shazsilverwolf said...

Happy New Year BJ! Love the tag, and I see quite a few people dong the Documented Life project. I bought a diary (again) the other day, they don't usually get anything in them past the first week, so I may actually follow your example, and give it a go with that. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #31 xx

Elizabeth said...

Happy new Year BJ, and at least you were not as late as me :) I think you are going to be incredibly busy this coming year. The Documented Life project sounds interesting - I may just pop over and take a look. There again, I've seen some YouTubers decorate and stamp on to their Filofax pages ... as I now have my very own Filofax that could be the road to go down. Have a great week and a wonderful 2014. Hugs, Elizabeth x #79

505whimsygirl said...

Hi BJ,

Your desk looks nice and busy! I haven't joined WOYWW for weeks now -- bad me.

Peace,
Kay

glitterandglue said...

Happy New Year, BJ. I trust this will be a really special year for you, that you will enjoy all God gives you.
Great card, and a really busy desk - well done.
Margaret #12

KatzElbows said...

I'd like to celebrate your tardiness, because I'm assuming it meant you had a great start to the year.

Happy New Year,
Love Rachel #23

Ali H said...

Always better late than never! Great to see what you have been working on! Happy New Year! Ali #64

kay said...

Hi BJ, am sure you will be forgiven seeing as this time of year it's even hard to remember what day it is! Happy crafting x

Tertia said...

All is forgiven if you forgive me for taking so long to get to you. :)
Your desk looks great, wish I could come over and play.
Happy New Year and happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #21