About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Décopatch - Letters

I have finished decorating my "BJ" letters which I decopatched at Craft Club on Tuesday night, and now, together with the "G" I received in a SWAP, they are on my wall.













I used my hot glue gun to stick all the lovely flowers I acquired at craft club to my letters and added a few to the "G" to tie them together.

As I said on my previous post the papers being the same design but different colours was quite by accident and a very happy one at that.

Oh and the other wall adornments are a large embroidery I did as a teen, a sheep embroidery and a bobbin lace swan. I seem to be collecting butterflies too. My Timmy tags are on display on the mantle and I usually have my scrapbook pages hanging over the large embroidery on their hanger before going in the album.

So I guess this is What's On Your WALL Thursday (WOYWT) - LOL

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the letters BJ. Anne x

Dawn said...

Your letters are gorgeous BJ, I love the colours and the flowers are perfect. What a happy 'accident' with the papers too!
Huge hugs x