About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 5 October 2013

12 Months Photo Challenge - October

Each month for the 12 Months in View Journal we are to take a photo from the same spot or of the same thing. I'm taking a photo from the window next to my craftcorner desk of our garden. So here it is this month.

Again not much happening, the Silver Birch has a few more yellow leaves, the Magnolia looks green still but there are a few tell tale brown leaves on the grass. However, if you look at the Wisteria in the foreground you'll see some NEW leaf sprigs! How curious is that for the middle of Autumn!


Thought you might like the view from my kitchen window which overlooks the garden just the same but from the ground floor. You might spot the tomatoes going red too.

And then there is the little tool shed which my husband lovingly restored the base of and relocated so we could fit in the much bigger bike shed. You might recall me taking delivery of this in pieces on a WOYWW a few weeks back.

So there's my little back garden haven for this month.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Your garden is so green and pretty, I do love the garden shed.

Eliza

Christine said...

Love your views - never thought of doing this. We 'do' other people's garden and I keep track of our work on a regular basis but never thought of my own ...............