About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Scavenger Hunt Part 10 - Finale

Here's to the end of another year's Scavenger Hunt hosted by Rinda.

I came unstuck with a few items this year and had to be inventive with my last two.

Yes #15 A Juggler so here is a book I found on-line.





Also the alternative of #A A Kite, Hot Air Balloon or a Blimp so here is an on-line photo of a Red Kite.




Another problem item was the #03 Birds on a Wire. I had added a bird on a signpost initially and then a job lot of birds on a "Spire" but saw this leaflet on Facebook and just had to add it.


Then there was the #13 A Sunrise. Earlier on in the Summer this was around 4am! Yikes! However, now it is more like 6am so I managed these from the house.

The sky was beautiful and pink and I saw the various stages of twilight and even got the sun after it emerged from behind the house across the way.

So thanks again for a great Summer 2014 Photographic Scavenger Hunt it has been great fun. Looking forward to next year already.

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I stopped by earlier, and couldn't leave a comment. I hope this works.

I'm delighted you settled on your birds on a wire. That became a running joke, I thought. Glad you got yours finished, too. I felt a weight off my shoulders once I had mine done.

BTW, I completely forgot about the maths course. I've been so involved in my blog for the past three weeks, posting at least twice a day, I have lost track of time. I'll see if I can find the link and maybe be able to take time out to catch up. From the sound of things you wrote, it doesn't sound too hard. I wouldn't be taking it for credit, anyway, just a way to keep my head in the math game.

Missus Wookie said...

I liked seeing all of your posts here, the birds on a spire made me smile. Well done on getting as inventively finished as you did!

glitterandglue said...

Wonderful lateral thinking BJ. Well done.
Margaret #18

Maria Ontiveros said...

I adore the sun rises! So glad the Hunt gave you the inspiration to photograph them. And I love the kite!
Thanks for participating.
Rinda

Nathalie said...

Haha, that book looks like a great one! :)
Nathalie #22

boysmum2 said...

A perfect find for #15, love this book looks so cute

scrappyjacky said...

Beautiful sunset.

Becky said...

Beautiful sunrise

Halle said...

You were good at posting several times. I only did one other post back in June I believe. I decided to Just do up the whole works at once. Hope you stop by #40 and check mine out.

~*~Patty S said...

Really fun seeing your photos.
Clever juggler you found!
The hunt was really exciting again this year wasn't it.
#24 Patty in Virginia