About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 9 November 2015

Up to Birthday Shoot!

Here's my latest scrapbook pages from the Summer just gone.

A synopsis of one garden border reclaimed from the weeds!

Is that a harp I see in the distance?







A knitted mermaid and Remembering Dad.

The bees in the garden were very busy.






Enlightened French Doors (or are the windows??)

My son couldn't resist going through the hole left from the panel before the glass was put in.

He'd never be able to do that again was his reasoning!




My son through 5 years of secondary school, phew glad that is over!

He got 10 great GCSEs and long hair.

He is now on to pastures new - horrah!

My husband's birthday photo shoot.

He's the only one with a Summer birthday so we could get out in the garden for some family photos.







2 comments:

TheChrisGregory said...

Fantastic...

Sue said...

Fabby LOs. You've made me get itchy fingers to get on with mine:)

Hope you have had a good start to the week. Sue