About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sketchbook365 - May Challenge

Here is my entry for the Scrap365 Challenge.I had been saving the Official Royal Photos by John Swannell for something special and this months sketch fitted the bill 100%. I used my Do-crafts 6x6 Portobello Road papers and their co-ordinating ribbon bows. I great addition to my patriotic scrapping for this Diamond Jubilee year. (See previous post for tag book where I am collecting photos of our Queen for the tags).

9 comments:

Paula said...

Lovely LO, the papers and bows are perfect for the photos. Thanks for taking part:)

Cass said...

Love the layout, it all works so well, and the bows are just so right for the layout. Well done BJ. Need to craft but bogged down with website stuff!

Cassidy

Angie Hinksman said...

So many pretty little touches to your layout. Lovely!!!

scrappyjacky said...

Love all the little extra touches that you've added.

Anonymous said...

Love the little bows at the top. Thanks for playing at Sketchbook365

Annie Claxton said...

What a beautiful layout - how did you make the gold edging? Love the tag book as well, brilliant idea which I may very well copy!

Ifa said...

Gorgeous LO. I adore those little ribbon box especially the Union Jack one.

Morag Cutts said...

What a fantastic layout idea. So nice to do something patriotic! TFS x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Great idea with those bows! Lovely LO!