About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Stampman Challenge - Bingo

Really wanted to enter The Stampman Challenge this time but was having Bingo Block! So I just went ahead and made a tag anyways and hoped the ingredients would "find themselves". I love green so that was a good start, then flowers too but swirls just didn't make it into the mix.............. My ribbon is polka dotted but I guess you can't count that as fabric aswell - hmmmmm. Then - eureka - I realised the button is a circle!! YIPPEE So Green, Circle and Ribbon it is then, with a few polka dots and flowers thrown in for good measure - LOL. And some alcohol inked acetate butterflies with bead bodies (set using pins to hold beads in place - been wanting to try that for ages). My forsythia is in full bloom at the moment so just had to use that paper today too. Phew - think I have made it by the skin of my teeth.  BJ

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is such a pretty tag!

Thanks for sharing

Jackie x

Erika said...

Beautiful tag, great spring feel about it.
Hugs Erika.

lainey said...

beautiful butterflies BJ :) lainey x

Julia S-W said...

A beautiful tag BJ! It's really delicate and so spring like. I love the background and the butterflies are very clever!
Juliaxx

Julia S-W said...

Me again! Forgot to say: you'll have to show me how to do those butterflies - alcohol inks are a mystery to me (that is what you used isn't it?!).
Jxx

Brenda Brown said...

A very pretty tag BJ, perfect colours for Spring and well done for getting a line on the bingo card. Thanks for linking to the Stamp Man and good luck.
hugs {brenda} xox
PS I live in Surrey too. x