About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Sketchbook365 - June Challenge

Cutting it a bit fine, as the deadline is today at 11pm, but have been itching to do the June Challenge at Scrap365 for some time as I am definitely a multi-photo scrapper. Some may remember my raindrop photo entry for the Finding Fun Event, well here it is with its fellow photos on a scrapbook page at last! The arch in the sketch made me think of rainbows, so I made a rainbow with raindrops. I have also been studying colour in my Altered Book Lessons and this LO is definitely an example of the Primary Colours in action. A bright and cheery page for a wet day!

7 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Love the 'rainbow' particularly the little lone yellow drop in the right hand bottom corner! Great to see ric rac braid again too. I'm rather liking the primary colours actually - such a change from our usual 'grunge'!
Juliaxx

Cass said...

Like this, a bright rainy day, and why not! The photos are also very good, clever stuff.

TiaraHelen said...

This is so cute, I like the way the yellow is picked up from the yellow liine on the road.
Helen x

Redanne said...

Beautiful layout BJ, I love that photo where the umbrella is reflected in the pool of water, very nice photography indeed. Just love the rainbow too.

carol l mckenna said...

colorful layers and design ~ fun! ~thanks, enjoy the weekend ^_^ ~ A Creative Harbor

Annie Claxton said...

Hi BJ, love the clean lines and cheerful primaries in this page - and WELL DONE for being picked as a Super Scrapper in the May challenge! annie :)

Chris said...

Hi BJ, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/