I printed off the 2 sentiments and cut in heart shapes and stuck on card and inked and then got the sewing machine out and stitched round the edges. All doing OK so far.
For the background I used some old dress pattern pieces as a collage (gift from a bloggy friend). I distress stained the backing, inked the edges and dusted some cosmic shimmer over it. Yes - the backing came out well, but it all went down hill from there...
I crackle painted the hearts which unfortunately made some of the printed words bleed underneath! I pressed on. I added the lace from the back and this made some of the crackle chip off! I reprinted the words and placed ontop of the smudged ones. I made the font one point smaller but overdid the paper trimming so the underneath shows (have printed more to rectify that later)
All in all a quite frustrating time with it today, bit like the rest of my day - Ho Hum - Sigh.