Hello all you lovely WOYWWers, hope you've had a good week. I have been a bit busy with this and that so here, without further ado, is my desk (if you don't know what on earth I am on about - pop over to Julia's place and prepare to be amazed!)
Yes I know, a pretty tidy desk but the fruits of my labours are there to see:-
1) My November Timmy Tag, let me shout it from the rooftops, was one of his winners for last month. I was brought to tears! Aww.
2) The November tag I just made for my tag journal based on techniques I learnt on the "An Attitude of Gratitude" Challenge blog. Just need to make one of Tim's December tags for the 4 to go in my tag journal.
3) My little "Attitude of Gratitude" journal nearly finished. It was my daily challenge throughout November and I am pleased to say I completed a page a day and then the cover too. I have 7 pages and the inside covers to go yet. I have it open at my first of 4 Advent pages. I am using the tags from my Advent presents to journal on so it won't get done properly until Christmas Day.
4) I am marking the 4 Sunday's of Advent with an ATC I made for each, so here's the first.
5) The cover of my Altered Book is done at last, the stages in its making are here.
6) Oh and finally, here's where I put my Tim Holtz mini lantern - on my Nativity Scene. My husband has linked it up to a mains adapter so we can leave it one all evening without going through loads of batteries.
Oh sigh - what a lovely way to start Advent.
- Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.