About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 16 September 2013

12 Months - September

Hi folks. I have been beavering away at the last few 12 Months in View projects the past few days so here is what I have been up to.

1) My Quarterly Zine for Autumn, where I inked the whole A4 sheet with Dylusions using leaf masks (paper and acetate).













I then made up the zine booklet and taped the open edges with Timmy Tissue Tape and added the inked paper leaves too.

I stamped all the 3 month words and then finished off the September page.


2) Recycled Project, Making Stamps. I made up some stamps using the cardboard box and rope/wool technique.











I also liked the pattern left on the brayer after inking up the stamps.








I made up the little pocket/tag using the swirly stamp I made.


3) Dyan Reaveley style page.

I had great fun doing this page in my journal that I have just finished a second page and I have detailed the stages in its making HERE - although you can go watch Dyan do it too - HERE.

2 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

You create wonderful work BJ!

kay said...

These are fab BJ x