About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 1 March 2014

Challenge Update

I've been combining my yearly challenges and have just added some heart flaps (DLP week 8) to my heart flap page in my little diary.

I made a tip-in recycled collage with magazine pieces (DLP week 9) and bits and bobs I have collected or were left over on my desk.

The smiley face was on a Happy Mail package I received last month.

My harp page was for the "When I grow Up" prompt (J52 week 7).















Our Craft Club was focusing on book pages but I didn't seem to get much inspiration whilst there so came home early.

I used the little scalloped hearts inside my husband's anniversary card.

I used one of the pages for the "Found Poetry" prompt (J52 week 8). I ended up with 3 triplets of words.



Earnest, Frivolous Enjoyment
Puzzled Peculiar Trifles
Wisdom Leaping Summer.

I just need to do my Psalm pages now...



2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe what happens when I shut my computer down for a few days. I had SO much catching up to do, includuing seeing your hubby and a soundboard.

You've done an excellent job keeping up with all the challenges. You have even more that I, and I have started to feel a bit overwhelmed. I love your When I grow up page. Sort of true of you, too. Of course, I like the way you mastered the Found Poetry. Great take on that challenge, too. I can't believe how beautiful your pages look, unlike my boring one.

Dawn said...

Beautiful work sweetie, hee hee to mr smiley!!! I love your heart flaps and DYL pgs, such pretty washi tape too.
Huge hugs x x x x