About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 27 April 2014

Psalms 24/27/29

Having become a little behind on my Psalm journaling I have combined the last 3.

I read them all and chose the theme which seemed to run through all of them.

That of the Glory of God and also His Temple or House.

I depicted his Glory with a golden background and the sun's rays; His house or Temple with a brick stamp.

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful background, and the psalm colors are really pretty.
Rinda

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm running SO far behind. Playing catch up is harder than one would imagine.

Your Timmy tag is adorable. I really like your substitution. I think that should be a requirement, since I'm all about using what you have. And you did it beautifully.

Wow, there were a lot of changes in 10 years. I can't believe how different you look, yet the same, too. So are those what are known as Wellies?

Nicely done on combining three challenges into one. And the colors are so right, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm running SO far behind. Playing catch up is harder than one would imagine.

Your Timmy tag is adorable. I really like your substitution. I think that should be a requirement, since I'm all about using what you have. And you did it beautifully.

Wow, there were a lot of changes in 10 years. I can't believe how different you look, yet the same, too. So are those what are known as Wellies?

Nicely done on combining three challenges into one. And the colors are so right, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry about the double comment. I have no idea how it happened. To answer your question, yes, I'll be following along on Kitchen Chemistry, although I may not have time to play every week.

More importantly, I'm going to take the math symbolism course. Just a refresher for me, since I don't work in math much anymore, and a refresher that can be fun at the same time will be better than just trying to hit the books!

In May, I'm going to join the Intro to Ecosystems, a cause I believe in. Then in June, I'm joining the Forensic Psych: witness investigation course.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this with me. It looks like just the fun I need as a diversion from my art.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Saw your comment. My undergrad degree was in Engineering, with TWO minors, one in math, one in computer science. This was back in the day when DOS and programing ruled. My Master's was in Industrial Engineering, and my Ph.D. was in Human Factors, which dealt with experimental designs, statistics, and methodology. Yep, I'm a math geek

Had an appreciation for art history, but no knowledge of art until I started making ABs. What a HUGE learning curve that was!