About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 25 July 2015

Scavenger Hunt 2015 - part 4

OK.  So I managed a little trip out but not feeling all that well as I now have an ear infection following an irrigation last Monday. Add that to having a crown fitted yesterday on the same side as the infected ear, I am rather under the weather!

#16 A Panoramic View, taken while standing someplace high in the air

It was a warm Saturday afternoon but as there was a gentle breeze I wore my ear muffs as the pain was too much to bear with wind in my ears too.

Anyway to the Scavenger Hunt. We popped over to Box Hill and I took a photo of the valley from the Memorial Stone, overlooking Dorking. My husband will be taking part in the Ride London event around there next weekend, all 100 miles!!


(#09 A Tent) ditto

I then surreptitiously took a photo of my husband with some tents in the background, but really focusing on the tents LOL. ditto



#20 A Natural Body of Water

Then we went along to a local pond at Walton-On-The-Hill. The water was quite low due to the dry Summer we are having at the moment.

#04 People Playing a Board Game or Card Game

When we got back I managed to get my son to join us in a game of Chinese Checkers.



5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Golly BJ, these are WONDERFUL. I am impressed with the panorama view, too. Lovely ideas and wonderful photos.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Golly BJ, these are WONDERFUL. I am impressed with the panorama view, too. Lovely ideas and wonderful photos.

Sue said...

The shot of the view is lovely.

Hope you have a good day. Sue

nancy y said...

oh my ears hurt like that in the cold and wind too! Love your photos

Melissa said...

How FUN - we haven't played Chinese Checkers in years.