About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 13 July 2015

Summer of Colour - 4 Years!

Thought I'd look back on my 4 years doing the SOC challenge. Shame I missed the first year now but am pondering finding the colour posts and doing them anyways.

Anyway, my first year
"Ice Cream Inspirations" 
I did ATCs all with butterflies.




My second year
"Artist's Choice"
I did Twinchies all featuring insects/animals.






For my 3rd year
"Smudge, Splash and Pop"
I did various pages in my small diary journal.





And this year for
"Colour By Number"
I did ATCs again but in landscape format using my Indigo Blu stamp set.







Here's a link to all my individual posts if you are so inclined http://ccraftcorner.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Summer%20of%20Colour

6 comments:

Sue said...

Loving all the colours. I particularly like the latest ones.

Hope you've had a good day. Sue

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Like you, I didn't know about it the first year. But I've had so much fun at SOC ever since I learned about it. This recap is incredible. I am super impressed and love how you showed the previous, as well as this year's art.

Forgot to mention below: I am like you, and can only post on blogs that aren't G +. I'm not on any of those other social media sites.

Congrats on being number 1 this week. It's been too long, right?

Valerie said...

Nice idea to look back at the past four years!
Maybe till next year? ;-)

Giggles said...

Oh Wow I love seeing this wonderful culmination of soc! Very pretty and full of happy colours!

Hugs Giggles

JansArtyJunk said...

You did an amazing job with this years colour combos BJ...those ATC's look fab together...and I've enjoyed seeing all your other pieces for SOC...shame it has to come to an end again for another year?...Jan x

mandysea said...

Oh my what a GREAT idea to pool all your wonderful creations together! WOW they look amazing. This is my first year...and last - it makes me sad its finishing. I sure would have liked a collection gathering like yours!