About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Friday 11 May 2012

Finding Fun - Kitchen

Finding Fun this week is looking at the KITCHEN! Yikes, I hate cooking! Anyway the Muppets playing the drums made me think of my son playing his drums! He started on "kitchen" saucepans at 3yrs and progressed to play in the school concert just before he left Primary school when he was 11yrs. I scrapped this a couple of years ago.



As for me, the best thing about my kitchen is its double aspect. So for "fun" I cleaned the windows today and repositioned all my stained glass objects. And for the more hawk-eyed you'll spot my son's birdhouse from last weeks "fun" down the garden on the fence.

2 comments:

Fishcake_random said...

I love your windows hun, in my kitchen I have only one window and its behind you when you do anything! x xx

Unknown said...

Those windows are glorious, what wonderful light. Love your LO as well, looks like great fun.