About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

12 Months - November

Catching up a little I have finished off the November elements in my 12 months journal.  Can't believe it will be December on Sunday and deep into WINTER!

I didn't have much inspiration for the pages (partly due to still feeling horrid since having my wisdom tooth out a fortnight ago plus having a cold on top of all that!) So I just rummaged through my tin of left over/practice pieces and collaged them with some Autumnal papers. And added some scraps of ribbons too.

The 4 photos came off a swap card I received many years ago, it was nice to include that.

Following on I did my tag for the November pocket, using stamped tissue and a cutting from a local magazine for remembrance day.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the collage pages BJ, beautiful way to use up some bits from your scrap box. Fab tag too, I love the texture from the tissue paper.
Hope you are feeling better soon sweetie.
Huge hugs x x x x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the poppies.
Rinda