About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 4 November 2013

Poppy & Gratitude...

The flower of the month for November on 12 Months in View is the Poppy. I was hoping it would be as I love poppies. I printed off the poppy picture to colour in and stuck it on my November Calendar page and added the first verse of  "In Flanders Field" around it.

I have also joined in this year's November Attitude of Gratitude Challenge but instead of the daily crafting, like I did last year, I am journaling my gratitudes on an APP for my new Nexus 7 tablet.






Here are screenshots of the calendar and list pages to give you an idea what I am doing. You can associate photographs with each gratitude too which was why I chose this APP.









Still working on how to best do things on my "new" tablet so it is a work in progress!

Oh I best add the craft stall items which I mentioned on the 2nd's entry. I décopatched two little boxes and decorated the lids, plus I made a little felt bird. I have another felt bird cut out ready to sew in craft club tomorrow night too.








The sheep can be found on my previous post HERE.


And whilst I am at it, here are the 2 Christmas decorations I made at yet another craft club last week. I got to use a melt pot for the first time too, but not tempted to add one to my Christmas list just yet!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Poppies are very dear to my heart at this time of the year. Like a lot of people I had a relative who died at Flanders, he was only 17. You have done a lovely tribute BJ. I am still thinking on the Attitude of Gratitude and wondering if I have the time :-D xxx