About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 30 December 2013

A few more things...

Firstly my January calendar for the 12 months in view challenge.



Secondly a few tags made for a church outreach project.










Thirdly my son's birthday card based on his favourite computer game TF2. Not an easy thing making a teenager's card.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tags. And clever boy card, I've always struggled for ideas with my boys too ;)
Karen xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tags sweetie. I think you have done your son proud with his card, I'm sure he'll love it too.
Huge hugs x x x x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm SO far behind. Christmas will do that to you. I love the timmy tags. They are stunning. I also like the ones you made for the church. I like that you are thoughtful in that way. So, it's your son's birthday at Christmas? Seems a bit sad for him, but I'm sure that card made him happy as punch!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your calendar is off to a great start.
Rinda