About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

WOYWW #235 - Christmas Shopping

Bit late today - no internet yesterday as Demon lost a server and today I popped into town for a few Christmas things, which are now on my desk!

Oh YUM some Thorntons! A couple of cats and sheep for packing up and sending off, and 3 curious creatures on the left too - gotta love those.

Oh and some red DST, washi tape and silver pens just jumped into my bag too - how did that happen? I have nearly written all my Christmas cards, what else do you do when you have no internet?

So pop over to Julia's to join in the fun.

14 comments:

Karen said...

You are way ahead of me BJ as I am still making my cards! I had best get a wriggle on though :-D

There are some nice things on your desk haha xxx

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi BJ I've just got in from picking up some bits and bobs too - sadly nothing crafty but I'm putting together a foodie hamper for my MIL so I'm going to have fun with making nice wrappers for bottles and things. Sorry you're having internet problems - it will be all those people melting their Paypal accounts! Have a fun week. MMx #48

Maria Ontiveros said...

I bought my first Christmas present today over at an etsy shop (a running pendant for my girl). I really like your decoupaged cats from earlier this week!
Rinda

Jackie said...

Good use of time getting those Christmas cards written, got to get mine finished off!
Jackie45

April said...

I am so jealous as I have not even started my Christmas cards. I need to get on the ball! Lovin all the little bobs on your desk. The sheep are cuties. April #88

kay said...

You are organised,don't be tempted by the chocolates x

Helen said...

I haven't bought or made a single gift yet... eek! I must write the cards soon too, not to mention get them in the post! Glad you got to join in after all today! Helen 37

Nan G said...

I take it the pretty boxes contain candy?! Hmmm Darling kitties, I'm sure the Girls would make them feel right to home. :) Lovely creatures hanging out there in the back...beware. WOYWW hugs! Nan G #13

glitterandglue said...

Wow! You enjoyed yourself in town!! Those Thornton's boxes look rather appetising... and I think those sheep are the same ones I am attempting to knit at the moment. Jean Greenhowe?
Take care - trust your tooth is now much better.
Margaret #60

Unknown said...

You look very busy--I think shopping for Christmas on Etsy is such a great idea too! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #7

Cazzy said...

Hi BJ, Happy WOYWW!

I am late catching up with last week, and the last 3 weeks in some cases! So apologies for my lateness, and thanks for visiting me last week!
There is a desk under there somewhere! Thanks, I love the hat too, and will find out if it fits and if Kenny likes it this weekend, I am sending it up with my youngest son who is visiting to watch football. I really need to do my Christmas shopping, and make lots more cards! I do love those sheep! Mum would love the cats. I spent so much on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I dare not tot it up.
I get so much more done when I have no internet, I try to resist turning it on but at some point I just need to check something and bang - it is on and takes over my brain!
Cazzy x #73 this week.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So what are Thorntons? Is that what's in the boxes> You covered the name so well, I couldn't tell. Those are cute sheep. How I missed those adorable cats the first time, I have no idea. I want a screen cleaner like yours (grin). Happy WOYWW from #6.

ike said...

Eegads !!!! I knitted one of those sheep on Tuesday night !!!! How spooky is that ? I think yours look cuter than mine though :-(
Thanks for the snoop.

HAPPY WOYWW #235

IKE in Greece xx #24

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

shazsilverwolf said...

Just got to write mine now, actually having managed to make them in record time ,for me. Running late this week, playing catch-up now. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #57 xx