About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 23 August 2014

Scavenger Hunt Part 07

A couple more photos to add to the list for this year's Scavenger Hunt.

Firstly #05 A Rack of Postcards at our local lavender field.


Then a picture of me in the Lavender Field for #21 A Photograph of me with something representing the season.





But then we saw a cricket match and as that is a quintessentially English Summertime activity, I thought it should be included too.

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I haven't shown any of my photos because I still have a few to get. I may not get them all, but I will try. You, on the other hand, get out and about a lot more than I, so your photos are always fun to see and appreciate. Love you in the lavender field. That is gorgeous, and I bet it smelled heavenly, too.

What, no birds on a MIRE, TIRE, LYRE, GUY-WIRE, PYRE, FIRE? OK, we don't want birds on a fire or even on fire.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hey BJ, loved your comment. I dare you to find a Phoenix and add it to the bird mix (grin). Glad I could bring a smile to your face, too.

~*~Patty S said...

Fabulous lavender field...enjoyed all of your photos.
Thanks for popping by my Magpie's Nest...

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the cricket match idea!
And we went to a lavender field the summer we hiked in the Cotswolds. Thanks for bringing back that memory.
Rinda