About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Oh and a bit of scrapping.......

Catching up on my day to day scrapping.

Here's my 50th Birthday back in February, yes I got a harp and no I didn't play any musical instrument before this!


Our 16th Anniversary also back in February, where we went to visit a harp makers.



Also a day out with my hubby at a local National Trust Property called Polesden Lacey back in March. We did a few more geocaches which make for a lovely walk around the outer grounds. The daffodils were super.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely to see that you are filling your scrapbooks again my lovely! Good memories to be treasured xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What I like about your scrapbook pages is the fact that you don't use a lot of the page journaling on it. That was one of the things that turned me off about scrapbooking. BTW, I agree with you about cheesecake over cake any day!