About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. I run UK based on-line papercraft and stitchers groups.

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

An A to Z of Me #04 - Decisions

D is for Decisions

Bit of a challenge today as my mini album had pearlescent patterned paper. Not sure if paint would have dried on it so I stuck with my only Staz-On in Jet Black for the bubble wrap printing. I stamped a boarder too which was a challenge in itself as the page wouldn't lie flat (I put a ruler inside through the pockets to help!)

I tried a number of butterfly diecuts but in the end remembered a sheet of acetate ones and found an embroidered one in my stash too. A few washi tape strips to finish off.

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I love the way you find ways to overcome problems Great decision making!

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely!
Sue x