About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 28 February 2013

An A to Z of Me - Sum Up

Here's the cover of my "A to Z of Me" album, I did it near the beginning of this adventure and just added to the pretty patterned paper which was already on the album when I received it as a gift.

The album is spiral bound so I couldn't resist a few ribbons to coordinate. The back cover is just the same unaltered patterned paper.

Here are some ariel photos of the whole album. It has plain front and back covers plus 4 pages. Each page is made up of a envelope folded in a "Z" shape with pockets in either the end or a fold, all covered in patterned papers. The black card is used to create a binding on each page. A friend made the album so I don't have any instructions. The tags were all made out of plain white card.

I love my A to Z album.

Thanks again Bernice.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love it. I think I've found a uTube video with instructions for z fold envelope journal so plan to make my own. I am so glad to have "met" you here. I so hope we can continue to "talk" and I plan on "visiting" you often.

Dawn said...

Wow BJ, your book looks amazing. So good to see the book as a whole in your photos, defo one to treasure my lovely. Brilliant work as always.
Huge hugs x

Unknown said...

Well done on finishing, it looks lovely.

Karen said...

Oh this looks just lovely BJ. Will you bring it in June for me to have a nose???? I love the way the book has been made up, its really different xxx

Unknown said...

I just started my A to Z what a great idea I like your colorful collection

Suzy-Q21 Crafter said...


Wow I love your mini I might have to take the plunge and do one!Very nice