X Marks The Spot
Not totally happy with today's page. Must have had the wrong type of bubbles!
I masked off a big central "X" and made a border with smaller ones and inked up with distress using dark colours like the video suggested. I made up my bubbles and laid them out on a tray which was big enough for my tag. Hmmmmm!!! Not much happened! I tried again after drying the first attempt. Got a few speckles round the edges but still not much, so I added some Dylusions to the bubbles and tried that. Got some blue splodges.
I must have been a bit deflated after this as the rest didn't go well either. After removing the masks from the "X"s I pondered. I glossy accented the central one, well that was OK. I coloured the edge ones in but didn't like them, then I topped with cosmic shimmer glue but that didn't go too well either.
As I said not entirely happy with today's outcome, give me the salt background anyday, I think that was my favourite so far.