About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

An A to Z of Me #25 - Yes

Y is for Yes.

Safe to say I whimped out of putting kitchen towel through my printer today but I did line my pages with kitchen towel and sealed with pearlescent paint before adding my words, the scripture and more tattered florals!

Yes - "Tattered Florals" is the challenge set by Tim Holtz at present and I can't stop using them!! This is my 3rd project so far. First is a 6x6 board, 2nd a double 12x12 scrappage, now my penultimate page in my A to Z album.

Hope you like how I have used my flap this time. I chose the 2 differing colours as they were the same colours as the original patterned papers I covered (well I'll remember that anyway).

Last page tomorrow.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pages are all lovely.

Unknown said...

I love all your pages. Did you make this journal? I would love to know how you made it because I really love the flaps and tags.

Tracy said...

Nice use of the flap! And I don't blame you not putting kitchen towel through the printer - I wouldn't chance that either :)

Bubbles said...

Go round to somebody else's house, and put a paper towel through their printer - but only if you don't like them very much ;)
Only kidding.


I love this - utterly scrumptious. The colours are so rich, the wording bold and simply stated. It's really gorgeous.
Have a wonderful WOYWW!
Best wishes from Bubbles
#14

Helen said...

i haven't done my tattered floral challenge yet - love the projects you've done!! I must make time.. Have a great day, Helen 8

Neil said...

Hi there. Great page and Tattered Floral is one of the best dies ever!

ria gall said...

I love what you have done with these pages and album you will be so inpired to use it I am sure.
The colours and texture are fab
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48

okienurse said...

great looking pages! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #41

sandra de said...

Great looking pages and how can anyone stop playing with those dies. Just gorgeous.
Sandra @12

Heathers Inspiration said...

Gorgeous creative projects x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 85

Laura said...

Had a look at a few of your other pages too... looking great. I've downloaded all the sheets and will do the journal when time allows - thanks for putting me on to it!
Have a good week
:)
Laura
111

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi BJ... Lovely 'Y' pages, love the colours and that looks a great texture. Happy WOYWW Gill x #104

Caz said...

Great pages!!! Don't blame you for not putting kitchen roll through your printer - don't think I'd risk that either!!
Happy WOYWW
Caz
#144

Julia Dunnit said...

I do like, very much! I'm not surprised about the kitchen towel and the printer...it would take me some convincing!

Krisha said...

Hi BJ,
Great journal pages. I really like the thought of an A-Z of Me book. I have rub a lot of things through the printer but not a kitchen towel, cloth or paper.
Krisha #32

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the pages I have this dies too and love it. Thanks for sharing Tracy #72

Ali H said...

Think you are brilliant keeping up with the A to Z journalling !
It will make a great journal ! Ali x #28

lisa said...

I love the kitchen towel, what a great idea. You are certainly having fun with the tattered florals.
Happy WOYWW
hugs Lisax #69

Sunshine Girl said...

Great page - thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl no. 35