About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

WOYWW #193 - Colourful

Hi all you WOYWWers out there and all newbies and all passers by. Here's my little desk today. Been busy with my A to Z of Me Challenge Journal. It is a daily challenge throughout February, so keeping me on my toes somewhat.

I also managed to fit in my February Timmy Tag at the weekend and the pink tag is one I just received in a SWAP, isn't it gorgeous?

The foil tray still has the salt I used for one of the daily challenges which I was so taken by, I did the journal page similar and also this sympathy card.

As you can also see my little matchbox is still pending but not required for a SWAP until next month. Still have to make my hubby an anniversary card for the end of this month and do a scrapppage for UKPC too. Ho Hum.

Happy WOYWW everyone and please leave your number so I can get visit your desk more easily. Tend to skip over those who forget if I am pushed for time.

23 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi BJ, your page and the Sympathy card are both stunning, I love the colours you used and the stamp too. Just getting a couple in quick before going out for the day...... Happy WOYWW, Anne x #37

Roudi said...

Love, love your tags. And journal page. AND matchbox! lol

I heard it's your birthday in two days! Well, have yourself a very happy birthday dear WOYWW friend!

Happy WOYWW and Valentine's. xx
Roudi #61

Helen said...

Having a quick dash round the desks before work starts!! Love the book and card, BJ. Helen, 2

lisa said...

Your journal pages are looking amazing and I love that Sympathy card, the sentiment is beautiful. They are such a hard card to make but you have done it perfectly.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #66

ria gall said...

Your journal looks amazing it is so colourful and I am sure you are enjoying working on it. Great tags and I love that card so pretty
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #47

Heathers Inspiration said...

Such pretty colours and card :0)
Love your projects x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

Gibby Frogett said...

Morning BJ.. loving seeing your desk and art journal. Lovely words on your card. Happy WOYWW.. Gill x #64

House of Bears said...

An a to z journal is such a great idea, and your pages are wonderful, so bright and cheery. Your sympathy card is lovely too, just a shame we ever have to make such a card.

The bears @#78 this week

Marit said...

Yep, a 'woyww-newbie' here... and I love what I see on your desk! Happy colours, messy pages... there's nothing better! Happy creating, Love from Holland, Marit #89

Jackie said...

Best wishes for your up coming birthday hope you get lots of crafty things
Your tag and journal both look great
Jackie 3

Bernice said...

A beautiful card - so appropriate - I always find it difficult to know what to put on a sympathy card. Great tags and journal too,
Bernice #67

Daniella said...

Oh BJ, so many lovely things you've made!! You ladies always have these great challenge sites and things. I have to start joining in!! They look just so fun!!!
xxDaniella#132

Anne said...

Hi BJ great work. Hope you are feeling better this evening. Anne x #134

scrappymo! said...

Hi BJ
Your pages look fabulous...Love the colours and the word strips on the aqua page.
I am not an art hournal perosn but I am showing it to little Miss C as it is something she could start with me and then finish on her own over the course of the week. I will show her your page for inspration.

The card is lovely...Great sentiment with those lovely stamps. I am partial to the shades you used on this card!

Krisha said...

HI BJ, just popping in for a snoop. Great works on your desk this week, love you journal.
Krisha #133

Ali H said...

Hi BJ
Great to see all your colourful projects on such a dreary rainy day ! Love the tags ! take care Ali #23

Julia Dunnit said...

A daily thing and a list of stuff that as you accomplish it becomes self-adding..yep, your crafty toes are dancing, for sure! I love the effect you get from the salt..did it to death some years ago- so thanks for a reminder, I must make some play time.

MiniOwner said...

Your lovely colourful book looks amazing. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@147)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi BJ,

Your journal looks great! I love the sympathy card. The salt effect you used really adds quite a bit to the card.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #125

okienurse said...

love the journal pages and that Salt technique really gives a lot of dimension to the papers. Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #17

MrsC.x said...

stunning card Happy Valentines and a Happy belated WOYWW tfs Mrs.C #54
www.craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

Darnell said...

How fun, BJ! It's coming along so wonderfully!! Ho Hum? Whadya mean, ho hum? Sounds like fun! And happy wedding anniversary if I forget by the end of the month!

Sorry I'm so late going around (as usual!) Darnell #46

April said...

What great looking tags and the journal. You've been very busy.
April#119