About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Advent Tag - Just Add Pearl

Oh the trials of taking a picture of this tag without getting something strange reflected in the candle flame mirri-card! I took a dozen photos altogether to get this one.

It just had to be done though so I could to enter it for the current Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge - Just add Pearl.

I used pearl paint for the stensiled backing. I edged the candle and foliage with pearl paint too.

I added pearl stamens and half pearl berries oh and of course the pearl droplet.

Yes definitely pearly.
BJ

4 comments:

Cass said...

That's really lovely BJ.

Karen said...

Definitely pearly and very definitely beautiful BJ xxx

SandeeNC said...

It's a beautiful tag BJ, and worth the dozen tries to photograph it! You did a great job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Sandra said...

gorgeous tag! Love the purple background! I often have troubles taking pictures of my project too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra