About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 27 October 2012

Tag Journal

Here's my latest page in, what seems to now be, my TAG journal. I do Tim Holtz's tag each month and one of my own. I then make up pages for them. Got a bit adventurous this time and even stamped the background!

September always marks the return to school so a tag on books, using spare pages from my altered book. Also Tim's Tag using a typewriter. I found my picture of the typewriter in a local magazine! Here's my original post for this tag.

October seems to mark Autumn really getting a hold with nights drawing in and the days getting colder. Definitely time to hibernate! Here's my original post for this tag. My leaf tag is a take on a SWAP I did but using my NEW Fall Distress Inkpads. So glad they are now a permanent addition to the Distress range as I have been waiting ALL year for them having missed out last year when they were released!

It's all a bit Autumnal - BJ

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tags BJ and beautifully displayed. They are so detailed and technique packed I was savouring for ages.
Huge hugs x x x x

SandeeNC said...

Great tags, love your book! I am excited, I am getting the Spring inks, which I missed out on. I'm so behind on the TH products, there's sooooooo much to buy! Hope you're having a great week end! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Elizabeth said...

Your tags are all great and I do like your tag journal - such a good way of keeping them. I recently added the Winter inks to the Spring inks so just two sets still to add to my growing collection of DIs - love the winter colours. Elizabeth xx

Julia S-W said...

Your tags look fab in this book BJ and I love that you're doing the background too - it gives so much depth to the work. I got the fall inks too and I love them! (thanks to your Oyster Stamps tip off I may add!)
Juliaxx