As a lot of my alcohol ink play had just been put in my bits and bobs tin, including the landscapes I did this week, I decided to fish it all out and make up some cards.
Of course I had to sort out my bits and bobs tin in the process and chucked out lots of scraps - liberating!
Anyway, I got to work and did some stamping on the landscape pieces using archival ink. I also added sentiments to a few of the cards I had already made.
I made up the mosaic/seahorse from scraps.
I also got my alcohol inks out to make an A4 piece for my Club Challenge. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer to blow out the drops of alcohol ink, doodled with black pen and added micro beads to the centres of the Dahlias, plus some liquid pearls. Don't those pesky micro beads get everywhere!
Also the poppy silhouette I had made at club last year, finally now a card too.
Funny what you end up making when you don't intend to.
- Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm a lapsed crafter of late but still managing my diary Scrapbooking, plus cards as required. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, not really got back to the latter since the pandemic. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I am a Christian.