About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 14 March 2013

12 Months in View - Bookmark

Today we get to think about children's books and are tasked to make a bookmark. Our inspiration is the Miffy books by Dick Bruna.

I made a simple bookmark on the lines of the book illustrations with a picture of Miffy in her most Spring-like dress.

Is is actually sunny today and the sky is blue despite it being very cold still. The snow on my car has nearly all gone! Yes we had yet another "flurry" last night!

At least my Miffy bookmark is sunny and Spring-like!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe this is gorgeous BJ, brilliant job sweetie.
Huge hugs x

Cass said...

Too cute for words.

Cassidy xx

Anne said...

Very cute!! My youngest GD adores Miffy :-) Anne x