About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, DĂ©copatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 17 March 2013

12 Months in View - Hearts

Oops forgot to check the 12 Months in View website yesterday and low and behold I had TWO challenges outstanding! Yesterday Stencilled Newspaper and today St Patrick's Day and hearts. I only had one page left in my March section of my journal so I combined the two.


Still can't understand why newspaper was used in the former as I could have just done it straight in my journal really. We don't have newspapers so I had to use the freebie one we get and most pages were coloured so it was a job to find a plain black and white one! Ended up with a sofa advert!

Here are a couple of photos on the way to my page.


The second challenge was to use hearts to make a shamrock. Yes - this has always been a great way to make shamrocks. I added all my off-cuts of sticky ribbons a bit of doodling and the quote from St Partick. Happy with my page today.

No comments: