About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

WOYWW #198 - Tinsel Glitter

Hi all you WOYWWers and welcome to my messy desk! Just had a run in with some tinsel glitter, which I got in a prize, and it will take an awful lot to get me to get it out again I can tell you! Give me Stickles anyday!

You can see my pink tinsel glitter bunny after a liberal dose of extra firm hairspray in the middle of my desk! Just part of my Timmy Tag this month which I have just got round to. I have combined it with the Ranger colour palette challenge too.

And at last my Big Pink ATG - couldn't resist the offer Julia pointed us to so got one back in January and it never seemed to be on my desk for WOYWW but today it was. Horrah!

17 comments:

okienurse said...

I am with you on the tinsel glitter and I have some Martha Stewart tinsel glitter embossing powder...Yeah not my cup of tea! Tag bits look interesting. Look forward to seeing the finished tag! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #5

Dawn said...

Tee hee, another fab creative desk today sweetie. Lol I'm defo with you on the glitter thing, can't be doing with all the mess so I only ever use stickles or kiddy glitter glue (always plenty in my house as Millie loves it!!).
Huge hugs x

Heathers Inspiration said...

looks fab and sparkly, I do love glitter but in small doses.
It does seem to get everywhere x
Happy WOYWW and have a great week Heather#133

susibee said...

I love glitter and can cope with it but embossing powder is a different thing entirely. I hate it when I spillsome on my desk - Ugh!

ATG guns are amazing aren't they?

Happy WOYWW Susi #67

mamapez5 said...

That's not what I call a messy desk! It looks remarkable tidy for someone who's getting to grips with glitter! I agree. Stickles wins hands down. Have a good week. Kate x #57

Jackie said...

Is that Miffy the rabbit on the tag at the back
Hope your all well now
Jackie17

ria gall said...

that is a great looking desk even under all that glitter I look forward to seeing your finished project
Have a wonderful WOYWW
Ria #44

Redanne said...

Hi BJ, I love your tinsel bunny, it is gorgeous(even if you don't like glitter)! Must get my tag done too. Your desk looks very tidy and organised .... Happy WOYWW, Anne x #34

Helen said...

I understand the glitter thing - I tread it everywhere at Christmas... Glad you got to link your desk up, better late than never!
Re craft club - no, just bring the coasters or surface you want to mozaic on, they're supplying everything else and there'll be a small charge for supplies at the club. See you then!

Anne said...

Hi like the 'tinsel' bunny think I must be naturally messy as I never mind the glitter. :-) Anne x #162

lisa said...

I'm with you on the glitter. It's not allowed near my desk. Give me Stickles all the way.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #71

Ali H said...

I'm with you on the glitter - so much mess !! What is the giant pink thing then ? Have a great week ! Ali #22

Tamika said...

Nice neat desk!

SandeeNC said...

Tinsel glitter? I have not heard of that before, leave it to you to have something new! Sorry I haven't been around as much, forgive me? Thanks for visiting me today BJ, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi BJ - great lookng desk and projects. Have loads of glitters and embossing glitters..but why? they are such a pain to use - do I ever learn..no..LOL
Happy WOYWW...Gill x #41

Karen said...

I used to work in childcare so glitter was always in abundance!! I have only dabbled in adult glitter a couple of times with equally disastrous results!! LOL
Glad you are enjoying your ATG - great aren't they??
Happy WOYWW
Karen #167

Monica said...

Glitter is litter, just like the kitty litter it goes everywhere. I have a tube from many years ago and never found a way to control it. Interesting desk , will have to check again from PC
Monica. 117