About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 5 July 2014

Le Tour de Jardin

Oh how could I resist, I was kindly reminded about my monthly garden photo by Elizabeth over on Altered Book Lover

And as it is the start of The Tour de France today (and the first 3 stages are in old Blighty), my blog post title just had to be!



Here are a few snaps out of my bedroom window as usual.


I have expanded to the left and right and also above the usual shot to show the lovely trees we have in the vicinity.










Also my metal wall decorations plus all the little roofs, which were one of the features which endeared me to the house in the first place.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh thank you, BJ. This is simply gorgeous. I can't believe how much the trees have filled out since the last time you showed the garden. In fact, from this view, you can barely see grass, just a path, which is still as green and beautiful as it was the first of the year.

I couldn't believe all those tiny roofs. What a beautiful sight, and SO unlike anything here in the states. You have a lot more shade in your area than in mine, even though I live in an old (ie, well established) area of town.

BTW, would you please click on Journal 52. I even tried from YOUR blog and I can't get it to load. Please let me know if you can, and if so, what is this week's (week 27) prompt. And thanks again for the lovely green eye candy today!

Nan G said...

Gorgeous garden! Love the metal,art on the wall and the way the roofs peek out of the trees. A real secret garden! Huhs