About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 3 February 2013

An A to Z of Me #02 - Believe

B is for Believe.

I pondered a while and then on "Songs of Praise" their theme was all about Angels, so that fixed it, I'd do a page on angels.

I am attempting to use up odd die cut letters for the words, it is working so far - LOL.

The album I am using has lots of flaps, pockets and tags.


Today I did the outside of a pocket and one side of its tag. Don't really have many pens so the doodling in colours was a bit of a challenge. Let's just say I did a border based on the flowers from the patterned paper which was already on the page. Then I added some angel dust.

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

This is lovely. You don't have to use pens for doodling. You cam use coloured pencils or wax crayons ~ whatever you have

Tracy said...

I love the lettering!

SandeeNC said...

I really like the eclectic lettering! Great page! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)