About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Liebster Award

Oh WOW, I have been awarded the Liebster Award today from Gill @ Gibby Frogett Craftations, gosh the first ever of such an award, I am honoured.

About the Award 
This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to 5 blogs that you like that have fewer tham 200 followers to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

Rules for Acceptance
Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award on your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you have given them this awesome award.

Pat It Forward
Here are the 5 blogs that I think are worth a visit.

Dawn     Cassidy    Pam    Tracy    Ali

Go on - pop over to their blogs to see for yourselves.

3 comments:

Cass said...

That's very sweet of you BJ - made me smile. Congrats on getting the award.

xx

Cassidy

Anne said...

Hi BJ it's very sweet of you to nominate me. I have already received this award so wonder if you would like to choose someone else to receive it in place of me. Anne x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much BJ. I am so honored that you thought of me and my little blog as being deserving.