About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

WOYWW #195 - A to Z Album

Thought you might like a different angle on my desk this week for WOYWW. I stuck my camera close to the shelves and pointed it outwards. And for those wondering why I am doing the desk thing, pop over to Julia's place and all will be revealed.

Been working busily on my A to Z album this week and only one more letter to go now. My "Y" is for Yes page is finished. What will I do with myself when it is over?? Dare I mention the 12 months in view creative challenge starting on 4th March. Hopefully a bit more relaxed as it will be monthly instead of daily.













I have also managed to fit in a bit of much needed scrapping this week with a Vintage Page and a National Trust property both from the Summer. Not to mention my Craft Barn Alpha Challenge page too.

11 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi BJ,

You have been busy! After the alphabet you could maybe do 1-10? Although I see that you have chosen your next endeavor.

Happy WOYWW
Kay

Helen said...

Ah, I've left a WOYWW comment on a different post.... well, your desk from this angle is great... Helen again! 8

Lisa-Jane said...

Gosh well done for keeping up with anything like that. I keep trying and failing so I don't set myself up now, I just scrap whatever I fancy unless its for a DT. I love the national trust page at the bottom. #63

House of Bears said...

Your desk looks very organised. Well done on keeping up with a daily craft challenge, that's no small feat.

Greetings from the bears @#89 this week.

okienurse said...

great looking desk. Love the layouts. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #41

ria gall said...

a great desk and I love your pages it is such a beautiful piece of art now it is almost finished
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48

Anne said...

Well done on finishing your challenge BJ. It's a gorgeous page. I couldn't keep up with that. Have been trying to knit a small item, every day for babies in Africa. It's a Lenten challenge but I just cannot keep up. I will make something for each day but it won't be one a day. Your desk is so neat and organised. You'd have a fit if you saw my dining room. Anne x

April said...

I love your pages - great job.
April #151

crafty mum said...

hi BJ

i am also joning in with 12 months in view and i cannot wait i am hoping to be able to scrapbook a bit more as it is a monthly challenge look forward to follwing you progress xxxx


Scrapcat 1 said...

you have been a busy bee, good luck with the new project :) Tracy #72

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, I can't believe it has taken me so long to get here - where has the week gone!!! I like seeing your desk from a different vantage point, it looks just as tidy as usual. You have been very busy and putting me to shame - in my defense, I'm up to my elbows in stamps while I catalogue them and it's going to be a long job :( Hope you had a great weekend and that Monday is proving to be good too. Elizabeth x #104