About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Altered Book Cover

Here's where I have got to so far.

I stuck on the diecut letters and shapes and covered with texture paste which I stamped into as well.

I primed with Grey paint, washed that over with Clay, then another wash with Black.

I then Rainbow painted my letters and shapes.

I might crackle paint my letters and shapes for a glossy look.

Perhaps rub some metallic pastes into the backing?


Just not sure where to go now?

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

It's looking GOOD! I do like the idea of the metallic rubs though! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh BJ, it is already gorgeous. Anything you add to it will just be icing on the cake.