About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Saturday 17 November 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude #17

No Prizes for guessing today's theme on "An Attitude of Gratitude" - yep Laughter! We were to use masks in their intended way today. I used the letters as masks with Dylusions and then a Tim Holtz mask with Persimmon Distress and Cut'n'Dry to follow.
Not much time today as we had our son's presentation for his Chief Scout Gold Award all this evening, so I have just pottered as little and will probably add more anon.





5 comments:

Gwen said...

So bright and happy! Great job! Looks like we were all going for the bright colors today! I love your masks and how you drew along one side of the design. Congrats on your son's award!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous page sweetie, soooooo bright and cheerful. Fab use of masks, great job.
Huge hugs x x x x

Bernice Hopper said...

This is fabulous BJ. I love the combination of the masks and the colours

Unknown said...

Love your page and combination of colors. Awesome job as always..

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lol! I used the same stencile7mask. :)) Awesome page! Love the brightness of colors.