About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Friday 30 November 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude #30

The day finally came and the challenge at "An Attitude of Gratitude" finishes. It has been a wonderful journey, focusing on things to be thankful for. Also for all the techniques it has got me to try.

Here's my last page, done in the early hours! I sprayed with Dylusions and FORGOT to tape the seam first but as it was a new signature in my book and I mopped it up down the middle straight away the seepage wasn't too bad. All adds to the effect methinks anyway. I just used the turquoise and pure sunshine so the green was the result of them mixing together.

Got to use the stamp I made on Day#20 again and in a slightly different way too, to emulate Dyan's shadow stamping. I copied her white pen doodling too and was able to change the shape of the leaves a bit this way.

Anyway, hope you have enjoyed my challenge pages too.

4 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

This is beautiful. Well done

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on this long journey. Very impressive. BTW, I love those leaves. You were right. They look so much different from Day 20. That white pen made them POP!!

Gwen said...

Oh BJ, this is stunning! Didn't we learn so much? I'm just about finished with my page, waiting for it to dry to add some doodles. Glad I had time this afternoon, DH and I are going out tonight to enjoy a movie and some Christmas lights!
Whew, it was so much fun and took a lot of self-discipline but wasn't it fun!? I do feel a sense of relief at being finished.
Have a great weekend. Can't wait to see what you do with your cover!

Unknown said...

I just love the colors that you used its so vibrant. I just love your techniques.