About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 29 November 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude #29

Gosh nearly done (one day to go after this!) on the "An Attitude of Gratitude" Daily November Challenge. My goodness what a journey! Theme today is Appreciation and my appreciation goes out to Bernice for setting up this challenge, what a great job.

Thanks also for my happy-mail which contained a piece of paper napkin otherwise I would have been stumped for today's technique which is to use, guess what, yes a paper napkin!

Colour choice was made by the napkin, and what a happy colour yellow is. I sprayed again despite my spilling accident with some Dylusions yesterday (seems to have scome out of the valence and t-shirt - phew!)

Went a bit bonkers with the bits and bobs today and it ended up a bit busy - but hey only one day to go. I used my own scripture stamp as the scripture quoted was the same as Day#1, and I think you can have quite enough gates in one album!

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Thank you. So glad you played along

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Well, the napkin did the trick and the spread turned out AWESOME. I can see you haven't given up on this challenge. Way to go! I'm impressed.