About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

WOYWW #180 - Sheet Music

Hi there all you lovely WOYWWers. Here's my desk today. I little row of Christmas Cards, plus my pile of Christmas stash which keeps moving here and there!

My new mini wheelie bin for all my rubbish. Day 13 in my Art Journal over at "An Attitude for Gratitude".
Oh and finally the wad of sheet music I found at a local charity shop today. It was the first I had tried and couldn't believe my luck.  

So pop over to Julia's Place so you can see all the other desks and join in the fun.
      

15 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. You've been busy with cards. Charity shops are a great source of stuff to alter aren't they? Always something different. I'm sure you will put the music to good use.

Redanne said...

Hi BJ, well done on your row of Christmas cards, you are well on the way now! That was a great find with the sheet music, look forward to seeing what you do with that lot.......
Happy WOYWw, Anne x #65

Helen said...

You obviously have a better class of charity shops than I do, I must hop on a bus one Saturday!! Love your line of Christmas cards, I am doing some more today too, and have a little pile!! Helen, 3

sandra de said...

Wow you have been busy with all those lovely cards. How exciting to find such a great stash of sheet music.
Sandra @75

House of Bears said...

What a great find with the sheet music. Your cards look lovely.

The bears @#93 so far this week

Words and Pictures said...

Great find with the music - what fun to create with! Lovely looking cards and journal too - thanks for your visit and happy WOYWW!
Alison x

Dawn said...

Fab desk this week my lovely, loads of arty goodness filling it. I love the look of your journal page, gorgeous colours.
Lol, not jealous of the sheet music find at all tee hee, I keep looking but have not been very lucky yet.
Huge hugs x x x x

Minxy said...

Loving the mini bin, too stinkin cute, your journal page looks fab to.
Thanks for the visit, Happy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I always think that sheet music looks great in crafting - and from a charity shop to boot. Bargain!!
Hugs, LLJ #68 xx

SandeeNC said...

You look like you have been very busy with all those Christmas cards you have completed! Looking forward to seeing what you make with the sheet of music paper, I am sure it will be awesome though! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

okienurse said...

WOW awesome cards! I love the sheet music and it looks like some might be quite old. I went to cut up a book not long ago and found out it was worth over a $100 so sold it on eBay and bought more stash instead. I copied the pages I was wanting and that worked too. Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

Laurart said...

Beautiful cards! WoW @ your sheet music find - that is amazing! x Laura #116

Eliza said...

Seems I am not the only one that has been productive with my Christmas Cards, they look great. Doesn't it make you feel good getting them all done!

What a rare find and on the first go, lucky you.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza

MiniOwner said...

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Great charity shop find and well done on getting those lovely cards made. Happy Wednesday LOL
Sue x (miniOwner@85)

Darnell said...

Very concise, BJ, but lots to see here, fun and fab stuff! What a treat to find all that sheet music!! Have a great couple of weeks as I won't be on WOYWW next week with Thanksgiving keeping me in the kitchen! Darnell #41