About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 8 November 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude #08

Just a quick post today as the day seems to be running away with me. Might well add to this page (have been adding to previous ones as the mood takes me) but for now, here is my offering for today's "An Attitude of Gratitude" challenge.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooh fab page BJ, really inventive layout, love the way you have used your papers.
Huge hugs x x x x

Elizabeth said...

Great page - your stance suggests attitude and I love the 'rays' of paper. Elizabeth xx

PS: my day seems to have run away from me too - with nothing much to show for it :(

Bernice Hopper said...

What a great way to interpret the challenge

SandeeNC said...

I love how the rays are coming out of you! Awesome mixed media page! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Beverley Baird said...

I love the format you used - like rays of sun eminating from you! Just lovely.

Gwen said...

What a super fun page! Love it! I am enjoying getting to know you through this day's prompt!

patricia said...

Really nice job BJ. I love your style. Oh and thanks for making the comment on my blog I didn't know we had to post up our work, I thought it was just to show that we are participating. This is my first time participating on something like this. I am in to creating mini albums mostley. I just started doing mix media that is why I joined. I finally posted up my pages but have fallen a bit behind. But I'm working on it. I will catch up. Thanks again and your work is awesome!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great job! I love those streaks illuminating from the body like sunshine. :)